Dining Glitch for Odyssey November 5th, 2020

ellcee

Every morning my RC OCD has me check my cruise planner for sales and glitches. Not sure what this is but when I signed on this morning it looks like, as of right now, 6:50am EST any dining reservation is $0. Nada. Nothing. I tested it out and "bought" Izumi and I got the email saying it worked.

This applies for the November 9th sailing too. I don't have any other cruises booked at the moment so who knows if it's ship specific or what. Just leaving this here in case it's valid like the $18 DX.

7 minutes ago, ellcee said:

Every morning my RC OCD has me check my cruise planner for sales and glitches. Not sure what this is but when I signed on this morning it looks like, as of right now, 6:50am EST any dining reservation is $0. Nada. Nothing. I tested it out and "bought" Izumi and I got the email saying it worked.

This applies for the November 9th sailing too. I don't have any other cruises booked at the moment so who knows if it's ship specific or what. Just leaving this here in case it's valid like the $18 DX.

It's not a glitch. This is the default for Anytime Dining. You don't need a reservation as you can go eat Anytime. Hence, Anytime Dining.

1 hour ago, ellcee said:

Izumi is a la carte...there won't be a charge upfront, you would have made a time reservation. You're sure about the rest of them?

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

OMG!  THANK YOU @ellcee!!!  Let's hope the intern is back!  I just grabbed 4 specialty dining for $0. 

Let's see if this sticks lol.  Too bad the UDP wasn't there.

You've abandoned CK...or are these four reservations at Chops for the ?????

No such luck on my reservation...?

Maybe it's not a glitch, maybe it's something we don't get yet but I also saw "complimentary" -  RC going $0 for specialty dining doesn't make business sense since people are willing to pay.

I will say this though, if it's a glitch and an honored glitch, I'll buy the drink package and count myself lucky.