Holy schmoly.... Yikes!

SweetPea

I have been checking (and checking and checking) Star Class on Oasis out of NJ. 

When i started checking, the GP was 7554$ per person. Royal was drinking from a cup of the crazy, amp or not. 

Yesterday, it was 4055$ pp. Today? 

Team SweetPea & Batman booked for 5500$ TOTAL. Really wanted OP, but GP will do. Price changed sometime between when i checked at noon and then again an hour ago. 

If you want to try SC on Oasis out of NJ, get on the horn with your TA Pronto!! 

3 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Do want to add that I'm a NJ resident and that included NJ resident pricing for anyone feeling FOMO. ???

I checked and even with New York resident pricing, the remaining  Panoramic suites are around $6000 total.  I'm guessing there may be more resident credits available 

Hijacking my own thread here, but i was able to add my new reservation to the Royal app, but i can't book anything for Coco Cay on it. For every excursion, it says to call and the "reserve" button is grayed out. 

So i thought i would try on a desk top. When i log in, it only shows our Anthem cruise in December. So i try to link Oasis in May, and it says it's already linked, and just takes me back to Anthem as our only cruise. It says i have 1 upcoming cruise, not 2. I've been trying for the past hour. 

Do i just try again tomorrow? Last year, i was able to reserve and do everything straight away, as soon as i had my reservation number. 

13 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Hijacking my own thread here, but i was able to add my new reservation to the Royal app, but i can't book anything for Coco Cay on it. For every excursion, it says to call and the "reserve" button is grayed out. 

So i thought i would try on a desk top. When i log in, it only shows our Anthem cruise in December. So i try to link Oasis in May, and it says it's already linked, and just takes me back to Anthem as our only cruise. It says i have 1 upcoming cruise, not 2. I've been trying for the past hour. 

Do i just try again tomorrow? Last year, i was able to reserve and do everything straight away, as soon as i had my reservation number. 

I have had it take 24 hours for a new reservation to show up online. I know, super annoying when you're excited!! ? 

1 minute ago, KristiZ said:

I have had it take 24 hours for a new reservation to show up online. I know, super annoying when you're excited!! ? 

Thank you!

It is super annoying as every single excursion shows that way, not just at CC. Need to evaluate if any Batman-approved cabanas are available. ?

Just now, SweetPea said:

Thank you!

It is super annoying as every single excursion shows that way, not just at CC. Need to evaluate if any Batman-approved cabanas are available. ?

It's probably because you told us all here about the great deal and we are all desperately checking on things -- slows the whole system down! Haha!

I hope everyone finds a great deal!! The ATS1 & 2 are still priced normally... At one point the RLS was less expensive than ATS1. ?

OK, I am finally in... Chill Island Cabanas, South Beach Cabanas (Beach and floating), & Oasis Lagoon cabanas are available. Not sure we'll splurge on the floating for 1700$ for just the 2 of us. I know NOTHING about CC. Thoughts? 

45 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

OK, I am finally in... Chill Island Cabanas, South Beach Cabanas (Beach and floating), & Oasis Lagoon cabanas are available. Not sure we'll splurge on the floating for 1700$ for just the 2 of us. I know NOTHING about CC. Thoughts? 

That’s a little much. We only splurged in the floating cabana because it was split amongst a few of us with made it easier to swallow. I would never do it with just the two of us. In December, we grabbed the thrill park cabana because we have our kids with us and they wanted to go to the thrill park anyway. The cabana was $499 and 4 passes alone would already be a good chunk of that. That is how we justified that one. 

1 hour ago, SweetPea said:

Chill Island Cabanas, South Beach Cabanas (Beach and floating), & Oasis Lagoon cabanas are available. Not sure we'll splurge on the floating for 1700$ for just the 2 of us. I know NOTHING about CC. Thoughts? 

I can recommend the Chill Island cabanas. While there are many many options at cococay, we have been there twice and the cabana is quiet, relaxing with an incredible view, a high level of service and is close to the water. Prices will vary. Generally $999, but they do go lower. Last trip ours was $369.  Perhaps the $18 drink package intern was on cabanas that day! ??

Oops, no wonder I'm confusing poor Batman. 

The South Beach Cabanas are sold out. Or at least it says to check on board. It's the Coco Beach Club ones that are both available. At ridic prices. 199$ pp access pass alone. OTW is 1699$ and Coco Beach Club cabana is 1049$, including passes. 

I've ruled out the Oasis and Water Park. 

Chill Island is still available. 

Batman is sorta wanting the OTW, justifying it by how cheap the cruise was... 

9 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Chill Island is still available. 

Batman is sorta wanting the OTW, justifying it by how cheap the cruise was... 

I agree ... with that price for Star Class ... the cabana is essentially free ...?

As you may be able to tell ... I am a seasoned veteran of justifying such purchases ??

For reference, we canceled a 7 night Bermuda cruise on the new Norwegian Encore out of NYC for 5/17. It was around an 8200$ fare for a 2BR Haven suite with drink package. We would've still owed about 252$ in DSC, bought a Wifi package for extra, and bought a bottled water package, even though we paid the grats on our drink package (their beverage package doesn't include bottled water, and the wifi promo you get is 250 minutes, one device at a time.). 

This is how Batman is justifying the cost.... I don't think it's in any danger of selling out, but what do i know. 

Only 89 days to go!