Juici Patties

Baked Alaska

1 hour ago, Hoski said:

I would recommend a cab.  In Falmouth once you get outside the port gate it is a road out to the town.  All around you is just dug up dirt and empty earth.  Not to mention it really is a little far to walk out the main road.  There were also some gates so you couldn't cut across some areas.

Where would we pick up a cab? Inside the gated port area? I wonder if there is a place inside the gated port area that sells them. I remember the dirt road and gates from our last visit.

Juici Patty is less than 5 mins walk from the port gate. Getting a taxi for a one minute drive seems crazy. A authority no and these vendors leave you alone plus there is port dispatchers/security outside the gate to makes sure all goes well. I have never heard of  any report of a safety issue in this area during the many times i have visited.

3 hours ago, jimmy2lucky said:

Juici Patty is less than 5 mins walk from the port gate. Getting a taxi for a one minute drive seems crazy. A authority no and these vendors leave you alone plus there is port dispatchers/security outside the gate to makes sure all goes well. I have never heard of  any report of a safety issue in this area during the many times i have visited.

Hi @jimmy2lucky. Have you made this walk yourself?