Unlimited Dining and Royal App

mpink

Apologies if there are multiple threads on this, but I couldn't find them (maybe keyword issues)

I noticed that the Royal App now offers a reservation option, which is new from my last cruise.  Our party has the Unlimited Dining package... Will we be able to use the app to book our reservations once onboard, or will we need to go to a kiosk to book?

Less than 2 weeks with the Dining and Beverage packages on Symphony of the Seas!  Can't wait!

23 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

If you happen to be staying in a Grand Suite or better, the suite concierge will send you a welcome email about a week before the cruise ......... you can reply to that email and ask them to book the restaurants and times you want for each day and it will all be booked for you before the cruise.

I'm just a lowly balcony dweller, but thanks.  ?

Hopefully can catch the Royal Wifi in the terminal and get a jump on those reservations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 PM, Marlena said:

Cant wait to hear how it worked, or if it worked. Any updates?

The app worked perfectly.  The one thing that threw me off was that it gave a Cost ($$) for our reservation when booking through the app.  The staff on the ship said to disregard that cost, and just book... Our dining package would cover that cost.  So, it worked great, and I didn't have to wait in any lines.

As great as the dining package was, my wife and I did miss the main dining room and did eat there for two meals. (no, lobster night wasn't one of them)