Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee

deep1

Been a long time since doing Jamaica.. Been sober 20 years and last time there I was on a mission for Wray and Sons Overproof rum... Well I recall they had some really good coffee called Blue Mountain...  Remember it from Ocho Rios...  Do they have it at Falmouth? Or might I get lucky and find some  still around dunns river falls? 

32 minutes ago, deep1 said:

Been a long time since doing Jamaica.. Been sober 20 years and last time there I was on a mission for Wray and Sons Overproof rum... Well I recall they had some really good coffee called Blue Mountain...  Remember it from Ocho Rios...  Do they have it at Falmouth? Or might I get lucky and find some  still around dunns river falls? 

We  saw  it advertised on excursions.  I don't remember Dunn's River Falls, but a lot of excursions let you do some shopping somewhere, and the coffee is often sold.  You should also be able to get it back at the port.

21 hours ago, deep1 said:

If remembered correctly,  think there's a Blue Mountain Coffe store within the port shopping area. If not, there was definitely multiple shops selling it. All comparably priced.