Refreshment package or Classic Soda AND coffee card? Help!

nova_gal

This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise. It's on Anthem in April. Very excited. Hubbie, teen son and me. Need your help deciding on which non-alcoholic beverage package. Hubbie likes soda & specialty coffees. Teen son doesn't like carbonated soda but likes Coke's Minute Maid Lemonade (does Freestyle machine have Minute Maid options?). I don't drink soda but drink lots of water, so bottled water is convenient but can go without any beverage package. Knowing that I can cancel before the cruise, I currently have Refreshment package for all 3 of us (at $19 per person) AND Classic Soda (for hubbie) AND Coffee Card. I know it's overkill right now, so I would appreciate your experienced feedback to help right size it.Thanks! 

1 hour ago, nova_gal said:

This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise. It's on Anthem in April. Very excited. Hubbie, teen son and me. Need your help deciding on which non-alcoholic beverage package. Hubbie likes soda & specialty coffees. Teen son doesn't like carbonated soda but likes Coke's Minute Maid Lemonade (does Freestyle machine have Minute Maid options?). I don't drink soda but drink lots of water, so bottled water is convenient but can go without any beverage package. Knowing that I can cancel before the cruise, I currently have Refreshment package for all 3 of us (at $19 per person) AND Classic Soda (for hubbie) AND Coffee Card. I know it's overkill right now, so I would appreciate your experienced feedback to help right size it.Thanks! 

Concur with @1978bucketlist since you got a great price on the Refreshment package.  good job!

I’m surprised you were able to order two drink packages for the same person.  I would stick with the refreshment packages,  You got a great price and it cover everything but alcohol...soda, bottle water, fresh squeezed oj, smoothie, shakes, coffees and even mock tails.  If you decide to have a frozen cocktail you would just pay out of pocket for the shot added to the drink.