Online check in

Jamie A

Hi everyone, 

Today is exactly 90 days until my cruise and I had a question about online check in. If i go to check in via my online RC account on the website it allows me to proceed and do it just fine. When doing it, the site shows a pop up recommending the app for check in, however when I go to try it here, it says check in is available only from 19th.February. Is this an error? I have noticed the date on the app has seemed to vary quite a bit and has even said check in is available from the 10th March too. It seems to change daily. Does it normally change with such frequency? I thought maybe RC were staggering check in?

Thanks again,

Jamie 

1 minute ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I've found that to be typical.  It'll eventually allow it on the app.  Checking in on the app is nice because you can scan your passports, take a photo directly on the app, and you'll be much more likely to get expedited arrival (which you wont' get by checking in online).

This is why I wanted to do it on the app, more for convenience really. I wouldn't mind expiediated arrival either! ? 

I have seen this before where the app insists that checkin is always a day away while the website is active for checkin.  I have been successful using the app after forcing a refresh of sorts. In my case, selected a future sailing and then went back to the trip in question and checkin was working fine.

2 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I have seen this before where the app insists that checkin is always a day away while the website is active for checkin.  I have been successful using the app after forcing a refresh of sorts. In my case, selected a future sailing and then went back to the trip in question and checkin was working fine.

Thanks I'll give this a go and see if it works ?