2 bedroom aqua suite

MAE

12 minutes ago, MAE said:

does anyone know Aprox. price for 2 bedroom aqua suite for a 7 night cruise.

I have tried to get info from RCCL web site but it is the worst site I have ever used. no luck

The other reason you aren’t going to have much luck is because that question probably runs in a huge range, I’d guess between 5k and 30k based on ship, week, number of guests and other factors. And if you think the RC site is bad go play around on the MSC site. 

I paid $14965 for 4 people November 14 saiing in 2021 on the Harmony. I've seen the price range from $8, 000 for someone who booked a cruise on the Allure for 4 departing from Galveston TX. up to $20K for some itineraries, I was surprised to see such a range in price! I am nervous about how far it seems from all things, and the long walks, but that will make up for the extra food and drinks, LOL The room looks beautiful, so I am going ahead with it despite it being on the far back of the ship.

We are on deck 8. Looking forward to it and Star Class

Marie

Couple of live examples:

Right now the Allure 7 night Mediterranean itinerary out of Barcelona has a few dates with 2 bed aqua suites available. July 12-19 2020 has one currently listed as $6269 pp when booking for 2 adults and one child. Yesterday that price was around $4k pp! The same itinerary but for the May 17th sailing currently has the 2 bed aqua suite listed for $5258 pp (same 2 adults 1 child). The lower price in May versus the July sailing is probably due to more kids being out of school in July + the fact that May is still chilly in the Med. 

It definitely depends on many factors.  Ship. Sail date.  Number of people in the cabin.  When you book.  etc.  We booked the 2 Bedroom Large Balcony AquaSuite on Allure for its first 7-day out of Galveston (14 Nov 2021).  We booked it the first day that Allure was open for bookings out of Galveston (Dec 2019, so 23 months before the cruise).  For 4 adults plus 1 child (NOT a kids sail free sale) we locked in at $8,399.65 total for all passengers.  This is Star Class, so free specialty dining, free internet, free Deluxe Drink Package, etc.  I think this shows the value of planning ahead and booking early.  As mentioned above, these suites sell out very quickly.

11 minutes ago, Galveston Steve said:

4 adults plus 1 child (NOT a kids sail free sale) we locked in at $8,399.65 total for all passengers.  This is Star Class, so free specialty dining, free

Awesome price!! I was thrilled when my 2 bdr ats on Allure for October 2020 dropped to 13,135 total for 6 adults ... yours is the best price I've seen for this