Sharing a drink package?

Susie Q

1 hour ago, Susie Q said:

Thinking about “sharing “ an alcohol package with a friend in another room. Possible?

Totally against the rules.  And you can only get 1 drink at a time with a package anyway.  The package is on your SeaPass card so your picture will pop up on the screen with every order.  And as mentioned, if you're seen passing a drink to someone else, end of package, no refund, and possible end of cruise too.

2 minutes ago, FManke said:

I've read that others have had luck with this, but sharing is a big no-no!

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I did not intend to suggest they make an exception on sharing. You cannot share drink packages. I meant an exception to both of you purchasing the deluxe drinks package. They will sometime let one of purchase the deluxe drinks package and let the other purchase the refreshment package. Again you have to call them.

1 minute ago, Spang1974 said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I did not intend to suggest they make an exception on sharing. You cannot share drink packages. I meant an exception to both of you purchasing the deluxe drinks package. They will sometime let one of purchase the deluxe drinks package and let the other purchase the refreshment package. Again you have to call them.

I knew what you meant.