Time limitations between drink orders?

Dragon66

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No time limit between drinks.  As long as you have 2 seapass cards (and both people have the UBP) you can get 2 drinks. 

No alcohol package for our group just the beverage package for all of us. Just read that you can order a water or soda from one bar and another one  at another location on way back to cabin for later. thanks for info.

Edited by Dragon66
forgot a detail

True story.

Friend (who just ordered a drink): what's he drinking that looks good.

Bartender: labadoozie.

Me: oh, that's yummy.

Friend: I'll take one.

Bartender: sorry, you cannot have two drinks at once.

Friend: okay, chugs drink. Can I have a labadoozie.

Bartender: Okay, coming right up.

So, no, they don't seem to have a time limit.

So here's my version of the question. next week i am going to have the refreshment package or the medium level drink package. Would I be able in the morning to get a coffee say in the morning And then on the way back to the room get a soda from a freestyle machine to put in the fridge in the room for later that day?

You can get soda from the freestyle machine 24/7 using the provided cup which has a chip in it to allow the machine to dispense the soda.  On our last cruise my wife had a rough night (thanks to the DBP, if you catch my drift) and I went to the freestyle machine at 3AM to get her some Poweraid. Its nice to be able to use the machine whenever you need! 

16 minutes ago, Tigerlaw said:

So here's my version of the question. next week i am going to have the refreshment package or the medium level drink package. Would I be able in the morning to get a coffee say in the morning And then on the way back to the room get a soda from a freestyle machine to put in the fridge in the room for later that day?

100% YES

On 2/9/2020 at 4:39 PM, sk8erguy1978 said:

True story.

I just came off of Explorer. There is technically a 15 minute wait between drinks, but most bartenders do not follow this as long as you are not being obnoxious (and certainly get to know your bartenders, they treat you like royalty). However, about 5 days in on our 9 nights, the lead bartender came back and advised that my hubby, me and a couple we met on the ship, could not order shots and drinks, at the same time ( we were making great use of our drink package). We could only get shots on ice (in hopes we would drink slower). So, the staff at our bar would take our drink orders (after we finished our current drink, and just delay sliding our cards (if under the 15 minute window). Not to say every bartender will do that (if they forget to charge, they get in trouble since they are audited every day, and so are some customers, like us. LOL!!). Have fun, and enjoy your cruise.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, sk8erguy1978 said:

True story.

Oh yeah, been there. I ordered some kind of drink at a bar on Freedom, and my wife ordered what was clearly a better looking drink. I took one sip of hers, chugged my (mediocre) drink, and immediately ordered the same thing she did. 

1 hour ago, FManke said:

Having the refreshment package in the past, the bartender almost always asked if I wanted a bottle of water or two when I ordered any drink. Maybe they are a little looser since there is no alcohol involved. At least that was my experience.

I'm a huge water drinker, and I also follow the rule of having one water per alcoholic drink, since any kind of hangover is usually associated with dehydration. I ALWAYS ask for (and get) a bottle of water with each alcoholic drink...never been turned down. If I don't drink the water, I stock pile a few for shore excursions since many of ours are physical and having plenty of water is important. It's a big benefit of the package that is often ignored.