A question about worship on board ROS (Radiance)

Eaglelover

I know this may not be of interest to some, but my spouse and I will be on the southbound (AK) Radiance cruise in early June.  Both of us appreciate the opportunity for Christian worship, even when we travel.  I see a "bible study" listed (individual) while checking out former Compass listings.  Can / will someone inform me if there is a worship experience / opportunity typically provided?  I would expect it to be on Sunday.  Any help out there?

9 minutes ago, Eaglelover said:

I know this may not be of interest to some, but my spouse and I will be on the southbound (AK) Radiance cruise in early June.  Both of us appreciate the opportunity for Christian worship, even when we travel.  I see a "bible study" listed (individual) while checking out former Compass listings.  Can / will someone inform me if there is a worship experience / opportunity typically provided?  I would expect it to be on Sunday.  Any help out there?

•  
Q       Does Royal Caribbean offer Religious Services onboard?
A       Royal Caribbean ships offer one interdenominational service (for all faiths), per voyage.

A Priest will also offer a daily mass if there is a priest onboard. We are not able to guarantee that a priest is onboard for all our sailings, but we do try to book Priests for our Christmas and Easter sailings, and on repositioning sailings. These are subject to the cancellation of a Priest during the holiday periods.

We try to book a Rabbi onboard for Jewish high holidays (Hanukkah and Passover). In the absence of a Rabbi booked by Royal Caribbean, the ship will ask for volunteers to conduct the Seder service on the first night of Passover.

In the absence of visiting Clergy, a crew member onboard will conduct the interdenominational service.

Services are held in an appropriate quiet venue, including but not limited to, the Library, a secondary lounge, conference center or a chapel.

When a Priest is onboard, the priest will conduct a daily Catholic Mass, as well as a separate interdenominational service, and provide counseling for passengers and crew members who may be in need.

Just keep an eye on the Cruise Compass for times and location.

55 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:
  •  
Q       Does Royal Caribbean offer Religious Services onboard?
A       Royal Caribbean ships offer one interdenominational service (for all faiths), per voyage.

A Priest will also offer a daily mass if there is a priest onboard. We are not able to guarantee that a priest is onboard for all our sailings, but we do try to book Priests for our Christmas and Easter sailings, and on repositioning sailings. These are subject to the cancellation of a Priest during the holiday periods.

We try to book a Rabbi onboard for Jewish high holidays (Hanukkah and Passover). In the absence of a Rabbi booked by Royal Caribbean, the ship will ask for volunteers to conduct the Seder service on the first night of Passover.

In the absence of visiting Clergy, a crew member onboard will conduct the interdenominational service.

Services are held in an appropriate quiet venue, including but not limited to, the Library, a secondary lounge, conference center or a chapel.

When a Priest is onboard, the priest will conduct a daily Catholic Mass, as well as a separate interdenominational service, and provide counseling for passengers and crew members who may be in need.

Just keep an eye on the Cruise Compass for times and location.

You're a prince(valiantus)... thank you.  For some reason, I could not find a reference to services.