Which Departure Date is Preferable?

OK, planning a cruise on Allure for next year (Western Caribbean itinerary: Cozumel, Labadee & Falmouth).  We had to cancel our original reservations, but now we are ready to book a new cruise.

If you had to choose, which departure date would you choose and briefly why?

(1)   2/19 - 2/26

(2)   4/30 - 5/6

(3)   5/21 - 5/28

Any significant weather concerns?  Assuming it's marginally cooler in FEB and I know hurricane season is not a concern until the mid-summer and into fall.  Is there another "rainy" season in the Caribbean in April?  Crowds a concern in FEB?    

Thanks!

I like cruising in Feb. 

1.  Not during hurricane season

2.  Kids are generally in school

3.  No major holidays

4.  Prices tend to be very reasonable

Once you start getting into late spring and early summer, prices are going up and the number of kids will increase considerably.

Negatives for Feb ?  You have to be WAAAYYY south in order to get really warm weather...swimming weather (at least, for me).  We were on the Allure this past Feb.  The weather was very pleasant but not warm enough to swim, IMO.  I'm not a sun worshipper or a beach lover so it isn't a concern for me.

I like cruising in Feb. 

1.  Not during hurricane season

2.  Kids are generally in school

3.  No major holidays

4.  Prices tend to be very reasonable

Once you start getting into late spring and early summer, prices are going up and the number of kids will increase considerably.

Negatives for Feb ?  You have to be WAAAYYY south in order to get really warm weather...swimming weather (at least, for me).  We were on the Allure this past Feb.  The weather was very pleasant but not warm enough to swim, IMO.  I'm not a sun worshipper or a beach lover so it isn't a concern for me.

Thanks for the advice!  I do see that FEB is generally cooler and drier than MAY-OCT... I think we may look at the first week of MAY as we do want to have the option of going in the water at the beach.  To date, we've always cruised in JUNE (honeymoon and work recognition cruise) and OCT (last 2 RC cruises due to cost benefits).

The rates are almost identical so that is not a factor... FEB is only $100 cheaper than the 2 MAY dates...

OK, we booked last night an went with the 2nd set of dates (4/30/17-5/06/17)... the wife wanted it to be a little warmer for swimming and a little less crowded since that week in FEB is a school vacation week/recess in many places and will probably be a little busier than the first week in MAY.  

We went with a nice oceanview balcony room mid-ship (starboard/right side) in the center of one of the bump-outs with the larger balcony... settled on deck 11 as we like to have multiple cabin decks above and below us (not a fan of being near common areas).

As always, thanks for the advice!   :)