Who has the best fries?

HAK1906

Weird question, but I LOVE fries!

what restaurant on Symohony has THE BEST FRIES!  Playmakers, Jamie’s. Who has to do die for fries. Btw, here on land I love Wing Stop Fries and of course McDonald’s but also love “gourmet fries” with truffle, parsley, etc...

Do ant restaurants serve tator tots?  The smaller version not that large ones at Chop’s. As well as really good Onion Rings?  Thanks. 

If I'm recalling correctly Playmakers has onion rings. Playmakers also serves up steak fries, recall them having some sort of sauce and parmesan cheese on top. Forgot Johnny Rockets has onion rings too. Both places have different styles.

Don't recall potato based fries at Jamie's and Chops has a classic style (not to be confused with fresh cut or wedge style) fried seasoned with a truffle (might be a salt or oil).

Don't recall ever seeing tater tots on a ship. Also don't recall seeing the thinner style McDonald's fries.

Subject of Jamie's, think they call fried polenta sticks "something fries" don't recall if it was both the funky and posh name.