What’s to do in Bermuda in Feb?

Coach9

Lots to do in Bermuda besides beaches. The Crystal Caves are fun. Hamilton is great for walking, shopping and history. St. George's has lots of history. There is also museums, lighthouse and more. If you're motorcycle friendly, and comfortable with British driving, rent a scooter and explore. If not, the bus and ferry system is great. Stop and talk to a local, friendliest people on the planet. 

Just start googling what you're into and Bermuda will have something similar. 

Bermuda is our favorite island.

Weather looks decent, in the 70s.

Temps may be OK, but do be ready for possible heavy clouds and rain; our captain on the catamaran sailing was a native and said that it’s very common for winter time to be dreary for most of the season. It’s when people’s home cisterns typically fill up and the island gets most of its rain.

Please try not to let this discourage you or prevent you from still enjoying your time on the island. It has all the indoor attractions mentioned earlier, and Hamilton has a ton of great restaurants, coffee shops, and regular shopping to enjoy. And just because our captain said it’s the norm doesn’t mean you won’t be graced with a better-than-average week. Just noting so you can set expectations, have a chance to be pleasantly surprised (which Is love to hear!), and to be ready to be flexible in your plans on such short notice.

49 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Temps may be OK, but do be ready for possible heavy clouds and rain; our captain on the catamaran sailing was a native and said that it’s very common for winter time to be dreary for most of the season. It’s when people’s home cisterns typically fill up and the island gets most of its rain.

Please try not to let this discourage you or prevent you from still enjoying your time on the island. It has all the indoor attractions mentioned earlier, and Hamilton has a ton of great restaurants, coffee shops, and regular shopping to enjoy. And just because our captain said it’s the norm doesn’t mean you won’t be graced with a better-than-average week. Just noting so you can set expectations, have a chance to be pleasantly surprised (which Is love to hear!), and to be ready to be flexible in your plans on such short notice.

I'll bet it will be nicer then Northern NJ.?

On 2/8/2020 at 11:50 PM, Coach9 said:

How rough will the seas be?

This question is impossible to note. Sea conditions are subject to the weather, so it's like asking if it will rain at your house next year. No one can accurately predict that, and I always like to point out rough seas and calm seas can happen year round.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

This question is impossible to note. Sea conditions are subject to the weather, so it's like asking if it will rain at your house next year. No one can accurately predict that, and I always like to point out rough seas and calm seas can happen year round.

Except  I think @Coach9  is talking about the Anthem that has left today. However I agree with your answer as weather in the North Atlantic cam change in a blink of the eye,