OBC different amount

M&SDaw

We just got off of Grandeur and made reservations for our family and my sister and her husband. 

The first reservation was made for two rooms aboard Anthem, nov 21, 2020. One Ocean view and one Balcony. The Balcony came with $100 OBC

The two rooms were given different reservation numbers.

After some thought and conversation we decided to invite my sister along, went back and booked the room next door to ours. Same class balcony, same price. That reservation came with $200 OBC.

Of course we did all of this on the last day and by the time i noticed that the OBC was different for the same rooms, the Next Cruise office was closed. 

Am I missing something, should the credit have been the same. Is it something i should contact RCCL about or my travel agent, once the reservation is transfered to her? 

Just interested if someone has had a similar experience or advice. Thank you all. 

The probable explanation  is that the promotion being offered by Royal caribbean changed between bookings. When you booked the first rooms there likely wasn't a general  OBC being offered, and it was $100 during the second.

NextCruise offers 2 options: a price reduction, or an onboard credit.  Advice I received was to take the onboard credit, since it persists if you reprice

Assuming you took the OBC option for NextCruise, you CD can contact your travel agent  or RCI to reprice the other reservations with the additional promotions.