Two rooms and photo package

M&SDaw

My wife and I are have two staterooms booked on Anthem in November. Our kids will be in one and the other is for us. Since everyone is going along, we thought it would be a good chance to get some family photos with the photo package. How does that work? Do we have to get the package for both rooms to include everyone in the pictures? Can we get it for just one as long as one person from the room that has the package is in the picture? Any tips or information would be appreciated. Thank you

1 hour ago, M&SDaw said:

My wife and I are have two staterooms booked on Anthem in November. Our kids will be in one and the other is for us. Since everyone is going along, we thought it would be a good chance to get some family photos with the photo package. How does that work? Do we have to get the package for both rooms to include everyone in the pictures? Can we get it for just one as long as one person from the room that has the package is in the picture? Any tips or information would be appreciated. Thank you

If your kids are under 21 it will include them without you or your wife having to be in the picture.....just make sure to link the cabins with the photo people