sky class and coastal kitchen

3shar

Yes, but of the variety offered for free.  If you have the DX then better selections are available.  

If you are a wine snob like me, there is a distinction to be made between the "included" options and better wines.

Also, don't be afraid to ask for a Mimosa at breakfast in CK.  It's included as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HAK1906 said:

In a Junior Suite. I know that Coastal Kitchen is available to me for dinner, when will I be able to reserve a place.  I don't see it as a dinner option in the Cruise Planner?

You can go to the CK when you board and makes dinner reservations. Depending on the ship, you may have to make them daily if you want more than 1 night.  Some ships will let you make reservations for multiple nights and some won’t. 

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

You can go to the CK when you board and makes dinner reservations. Depending on the ship, you may have to make them daily if you want more than 1 night.  Some ships will let you make reservations for multiple nights and some won’t. 

What's your thoughts/opinions on Coastal Kitchen related to quality of food and service and that of "specialty restaurants" like Chops and Jamie's, etc..?

23 minutes ago, HAK1906 said:

What's your thoughts/opinions on Coastal Kitchen related to quality of food and service and that of "specialty restaurants" like Chops and Jamie's, etc..?

I am usually in total agreement with @WAAAYTOOO but this is where we disagree. IMO, the food quality in CK rivals specialty if not better in some cases. 

2 hours ago, HAK1906 said:

Some nights the food is fantastic and other nights it feels like an MDR dinner.  The filet they offer on select nights is usually better than Chops.  

Service is much better than the MDR.

CK is also one of the only meal venues with a great view. 

47 minutes ago, FunkyPhil said:

Thanks for the feedback. What is the CK dress code for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Casual for breakfast and lunch.  Smart casual for dinner.  No different than MDR or specialty.  However, I have seen everything from wet bathing suits (they were thankfully asked to leave) to tuxedos and formal wear.