Royal website log in issue

bossdog421

When trying to log into royals website i get the following error:

We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later.

I can log in on my phone but on my PC I get that message. Been like that for days. Tried clearing my cookies (mmm cookies). That didn't help.

Any ideas?

I was having issues with cruise planner then after some investigating found out I was logged in from one of my zillion other devices... Thats fixed. The one i face though is we are all checked in but no docs or luggage tags ... Its been a month and still none...

1 hour ago, bossdog421 said:

When trying to log into royals website i get the following error:

We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later.

I can log in on my phone but on my PC I get that message. Been like that for days. Tried clearing my cookies (mmm cookies). That didn't help.

Any ideas?

Might have figured it out, I have always used Google Chrome (which wasn't working.)
Dug up Microsoft Edge out of my computer's dusty corners and logged in that way. Everything works.

• 2 years later...
25 minutes ago, Big Cruiser on RCCL said:

It is now 2022 and I get the same issue with the Royal Caribbean Website. This is something that has just popped up. When I go to log in, it keeps bouncing me back to the signin page. I am using Chrome and when I go into incognito, it works. Can't figure it out. 

It's always been a problem now and then.  Usually fully logging out and clearing a cache (or going incognito) works.  Most of us are just so used to it we don't think much about it when it happens, lol.