Do I arrive at my Arrival Time or 2 hours before?

I will be taking my first Royal Caribbean Cruise in April on Ovation of the Seas leaving from Sydney.

I just checked in and specified an Arrival Time of 12:00-12:30 (which is printed on my SetSail pass).

However, before starting the check-in process, the Royal Caribbean web site says "Please arrive no less than 2 hours before boarding"!

I am confused! Should I arrive at my Arrival Time of 12 or 2 hours before at 10?

18 minutes ago, Charles From Sydney said:

I will be taking my first Royal Caribbean Cruise in April on Ovation of the Seas leaving from Sydney.

I just checked in and specified an Arrival Time of 12:00-12:30 (which is printed on my SetSail pass).

However, before starting the check-in process, the Royal Caribbean web site says "Please arrive no less than 2 hours before boarding"!

I am confused! Should I arrive at my Arrival Time of 12 or 2 hours before at 10?

From what I’ve read from Matts blogs/videos the arrival time on your set sail pass is suggested only and not enforced. Boarding can start anywhere from 10-11am. 
with regards to arriving 2 hours before, this is in regards to the departure time of the ship from the embarkation port. 

35 minutes ago, Charles From Sydney said:

In Sydney, unlike the cruise ports in Florida, they enforce the actual boarding times on the SetSail pass.  We cruised out of Sydney in March 2019.  @twangster also mentioned this in his current blog:  The cruise terminal has no waiting area inside so appointment times are strictly enforced.  Once the ship is ready to board they’ll open the doors and start looking for early appointment times.