Miami Port Parking

First cruise on March 1 out of Miami on Oasis. We are going to drive from where we live(St Petersburg) at around 7am and get to Miami around 10-10:30am. What are the best places to park in terms of price for a week, close enough to cruise terminal so that Uber won't take forever, etc. Also, us getting to Miami at 10:30am and having to park and uber to terminal, we should be fine right?

1 hour ago, Matt Mullen said:

I just read lots of reviews for other suggested lots and there are tons of security issues apparently. Classic Miami. We will be paying to park at port. Thanks everyone.

Good choice. It's worth the cost. You won't regret it. And watch out for state troopers on Alligator Alley.

1 minute ago, searayboater said:

Is there enough on-site parking at the port? Just don't want to show up around 10-10:30 and not have a spot available?

There's a garage at Terminal A..if for some reason it's completely full they will divert you to Terminal G for parking and run a shuttle.  10-1030 is a great time to get there and secure a spot in the garage.  There are even porters at the elevators when you drive into Terminal A where you can hop out and offload your tagged luggage and not have to navigate the parking garage with it.

6 hours ago, Matt Mullen said:

How much is port parking? I figured it would cost something like $140 for a week and I feel like I should be paying about half that.

Well port of Miami just raised their pricing as of Jan 1... It is now $25 a day.. So for a week that's $175!! But its true cant beat parking at the port