Do the Drink Packages Have an End of Cruise Statement?

Vangrizz

So we've made up our minds and bought the refreshment package instead of the soda package for our next cruise, but I know that at some point the accounting side of me is going to want to know whether or not we made the correct decision. Is there a statement for what was charged to the package at the end or is it something that I would have to keep track of manually? 

I decided to get the Deluxe package on my upcoming cruise on Grandeur. The penny-pincher side of me figured out how many adult beverages I'd need a night to make it worth it (I also drink a lot of Coke during the day, as well as coffee now and again). We'll see how close I stay to that line...or how far I stumble over it. ?

38 minutes ago, Chadster said:

I decided to get the Deluxe package on my upcoming cruise on Grandeur. The penny-pincher side of me figured out how many adult beverages I'd need a night to make it worth it (I also drink a lot of Coke during the day, as well as coffee now and again). We'll see how close I stay to that line...or how far I stumble over it. ?

4 or 5 alcoholic drinks covers everything for the day.. On sea days, I get 2 or 3 Bloody Mary's at brunch.. Beer in the afternoon.. and cocktails after dinner.. 

17 hours ago, Cez said:

If they swap your card (they will 98% of the time, excluding for bottled water), you can see the list of all the times and places card was used. It is recorded on your account. So for your stats, you can check it on your TV the evening before debarkation.

Not all the ships have the capability of checking your account on the stateroom TV

I kept track on the notepad on my phone. It was scary to be honest. Was never falling over drunk but we were both tipsy a good few evenings. The package cost £1k but at ship prices we spent around £4K. 
I know this will scare some people but we had a great time and were no trouble! I’d copy and paste the list here but might break the site ?

Enjoy,

Nikkoo

Back in the day before drink packages you'd be billed at the end of the cruise and you'd receive your account print out just as you do today; letter sized papers tucked behind your stateroom room number in the hallway.

If you woke up early enough not only would you get your bad news but you could see how many sheets of paper other staterooms received.

As embarrassing as it was for how big my tome would be; it was good to see that there were others that had screws from their number plate ripped out of the wall. Then there would be that quiet, older couple down the hall and their single sheet....I knew they were weird.

Drink packages are a BIG improvement.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, bobroo said:

Back in the day before drink packages you'd be billed at the end of the cruise and you'd receive your account print out just as you do today; letter sized papers tucked behind your stateroom room number in the hallway.

There was a time that the old style print outs were slipped under your door. If yours didn't  fit and was leaning up against the door, you knew you overdid it! ?

We got the Unlimited DP on our first cruise in August (30th Wedding Anniversary Trip) and it was a GREAT choice for us. We had the option of trying new things and if we didn't like it we just tried something else. We also requested specific name brands for our cocktails because we felt it was a better use of what was available. We looked at our statement on the app on our last night and it was WELL worth the price of our purchase.  We were never sloppy, or even stumbly, but we definitely had a great time!  A mimosa with breakfast, a new beer or two with lunch, a fruity drink (or two) by the pool/beach, and a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, before bed bourbon or Kahlua & coffee by the pool or on the balcony.  IMO the UDP is the way to go if you want to explore a variety of adult beverages.