Unlimited cheaper than 3-night?

DDaley

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It sure appears as if the UDP would be a better deal, to me.  You would get lunch on embarkation day and lunch on any sea days.  Depending on the ship and its policies, you might even get lunch on some port days.  I know when we were on NAV last summer, we got Izumi [lunch] twice when we were in port.

I had the UDP on Nav in January and got Izumi in port and Playmakers as we were leaving Coco Cay.

23 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It sure appears as if the UDP would be a better deal, to me.  You would get lunch on embarkation day and lunch on any sea days. 

It definitely sounds worth it to me! When I saw $96 at first I thought it must be per day. I'm on a mini 4-night on Oasis with 1 port day in Coz so I think I can get a lot of use out of it! 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:46 PM, ChrisK2793 said:

‘they’re on a 4 night cruise for $96 UDP ..... at $179 , I’m guessing you’re on a 7 day cruise ...... Theirs is $24/day, yours is $25.50/day ..... just as good a deal.

yeah sure, but I would be a lot more willing to pay the $99 charge.  $179 is not going to fly for me.  Also, since its just a luxury to add the UDP its going to be up to the individual and what they want to spend their money on.