Beverage and Dining Package Advice needed

Va4fam

Thinking about purchasing the Deluxe Beverage Package and Internet combo.  I know I have to buy the DBP for both adults in the cabin, but can I get away with purchasing the DBP/internet combo for one adult and DBP only for the other?

For our cruise on Oasis this fall, thinking of the 3 night dining package.   Never been to 150 Central Park, so that would be on the list but could use some recommendations for other places.   Somewhat "meh" on Chops. 

How does the credit or surcharge work for Playmakers, Izumi, and BBQ restaurant? 

21 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

Thinking about purchasing the Deluxe Beverage Package and Internet combo.  I know I have to buy the DBP for both adults in the cabin, but can I get away with purchasing the DBP/internet combo for one adult and DBP only for the other?

You have to call Royal Caribbean to do it this way.  The Cruise Planner won't let you do it.  Or at least that's the case the last time I tried it.

With the 3 night dining package you will get $35 to spend at Izumi... more than enough. And Chops, Giovannis and 150 order whatever off the menu all included. Playmakers and Portside you pay a la carte but both are very reasonably priced. You’ll love Oasis. Be sure to make your reservations as soon as you get on the ship to secure the nights and times you want

18 hours ago, Va4fam said:

How does the credit or surcharge work for Playmakers, Izumi, and BBQ restaurant? 

You get a $20 credit at Playmakers and Portside BBQ and a $35 credit for Izumi sushi.  All items at these restaurants are ala carte.   These credits are for EACH VISIT..so you can hit up Playmakers several times during your cruise for a quick snack.  Basically they will zero out up to $20 worth of on your check for each person with the dining package.