Deluxe Beverage Package - Symphony

CurtisM

$57 for my sailing last month.  That was the best I saw after daily stalking.  

Definitely got my money’s worth and never had any ill effects the next morning (and I’m not a drinker) between a coffee in the morning, a few cocktails throughout the day, and unlimited water bottles.

Boleros makes some of the best drinks on the ship- definitely do the coconut mojito!  ? ? 

22 hours ago, CurtisM said:

My wife and I are sailing on the Symphony September 5th.

What is the best price people have seen on the Deluxe Beverage Package?

When we sailed on the Freedom last year we got $44/day pp.

@CurtisM Hang in there. The current "WOW sale (2/5 to 2/13) is only for cruises from February 15, 2020 through August 31, 2020 and certain ships as well.  More than likely there will be another "WOW" sale before your departure date for the drink packages.  I always secure mine on "Black Friday" but not all my other family members have so I'm watching for others and will post as soon as I see the next "WOW" sale.  You can always purchase it now, then cancel and repurchase.  On board the ship the rates will usually be higher.

Thanks everyone.

Did that last year on Freedom using Matt's video advice. I purchased, canceled and repurchased several times, just wanted to avoid that this year.....LOL.

I did that with the cruise price for our 2020 cruise to get best price and max shipboard credit.....think I irritated my travel agent.....LOL....should have expected same.

Happy cruising.....may you all have fair winds and following seas.

22 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It is my belief that the days of forty-anything are long gone.  Haven’t seen a drinks package in the $4X range since the first of the year

I'd agree with that considering NCL has upped theirs to $99pppd if not chosen as a perk. (Likely so they can get the higher 18% on those who do choose as a perk) 

I'm teetering on buying the DBP for our May Majesty cruise.  It's currently at $51.  The refreshment package (which I've already purchased) cost $19.  So, it would cost an extra $32 PP/PD.  With Dan drinking little to no alcohol these days, I just don't think it would be worth it.  I did catch him (joke, of course) drinking a beer the other day but honestly, he has literally quit drinking almost altogether.  I will have a drink if I want one, but really don't care that much about it, either.  I think I will just stick with the refreshment package and resist the urge to take advantage of a good DBP price.  It's only a bargain if you use it, right ?  TALK ME OUT OF THIS !

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I'm teetering on buying the DBP for our May Majesty cruise.  It's currently at $51.  The refreshment package (which I've already purchased) cost $19.  So, it would cost an extra $32 PP/PD.  With Dan drinking little to no alcohol these days, I just don't think it would be worth it.  I did catch him (joke, of course) drinking a beer the other day but honestly, he has literally quit drinking almost altogether.  I will have a drink if I want one, but really don't care that much about it, either.  I think I will just stick with the refreshment package and resist the urge to take advantage of a good DBP price.  It's only a bargain if you use it, right ?  TALK ME OUT OF THIS !

The important question is, did you get it for the Brilliance Group Cruise? LOL

4 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The important question is, did you get it for the Brilliance Group Cruise? LOL

No, I didn't.  I purchased the refreshment pkg back when Dan wasn't drinking ANY alcohol and the price on the UBP hasn't come into earth orbit quite yet.  If it comes down a bit more I might do it, though...