Broadway Show Planned for Odyssey of the Seas

Ruth

3 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

The only Quantum class that currently has a Broadway (London West End really) Show is the Anthem: We Will Rock You.  My personal favorite ? I have seen any reports of the shows for the Odyssey.

Oh good, because I suddenly panicked thinking that I missed something big on Ovation!

• 2 weeks later...

While booking the ship the Royal Caribbean rep assured me there will be a Broadway show, plus it’s in the fact sheet for the ship. Hopefully they’ll announce it soon. 

I have a question off topic though. Being the ship is not in service yet I don’t know if anyone could answer my question. I have junior suites 9214 and 9218. They are side-by-side and I am trying to figure out which one has the bed to your right when you come in. My parents are a little funny as they only will be comfortable if the bed is to the right. Therefore, I need to make sure I assign them the room that falls that way. If anyone could help at all that would be very much appreciated!

I had posted this elsewhere, but it’s relevant again. I may be giving too much away about my sense of humor, and I know it will never happen with Royal in the market for “family cruises” but I would love to see Book of Mormon as the show? (lord, I apologize for laughing as hard as I did the three times I’ve seen the show)

• 2 months later...