Where to report issues? Email addresses?

bossdog421

On my recent cruise I had a significant issue that I would like to report to the higher ups.

I expressed my concern on the appropriate spot on survey but I think it should get more attention.

Does anyone have any email address at royal besides the generic ones? 

Before anyone asks, I do not want to discuss the issue here. I will say that it did not ruin my vacation in any way, but it did create an negative perception of a huge feature of Royal Caribbean to me. I'm sure the issues will be resolved without any intervention from me. I just want someone to know about the issue and see the pictures I have.

Thanks!

Without knowing the nature of your concern, have you demanded to speak with the Hotel Director ?  As we have learned from others with onboard issues, it is unlikely that you will get any results once you leave the ship.  It is important that you voice your concerns before you leave the ship. Once you speak to the Hotel Director and still don’t get a resolution, THEN try and contact someone at Headquarters.

@bossdog421, usually the best way to deal with an issue is while on-board. Once you are off, you pretty much lose all leverage and voice.  You could try to send email to Michael Bayley’s office (mbayley@rccl.com) not sure how much good that would do though or RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com.  

In the future, if  you don’t feel the response from the manager was good enough, try to speak to either the guest services manager or the hotel director.