Brightline Train to Port Package

DanielB

I am staying in Wilton Manors before my cruise in a few weeks and traveling to the Port of Miami using Brightline Train to Port Package that includes free Lyft to and from the cruise terminal.  I know I have read of others using Brightline but has anyone used the Train to Port Package from FLL and back?  I arrive at the Miami Brightline terminal at 9:53a (give or take) and should be a quick trip to the port.  

Thanks gang!

2 hours ago, MikeK said:

The operative words here are   "should be"

I have tons of wiggle room and with it being Saturday morning I don't anticipate much issue.

I see the MSC has a package with them and they take your luggage directly to the ship, that would be awesome.

17 minutes ago, DanielB said:

I have tons of wiggle room and with it being Saturday morning I don't anticipate much issue.

I see the MSC has a package with them and they take your luggage directly to the ship, that would be awesome.

I haven’t used the package but would if you have time to kill in the terminal upgrade to the plus fare. The lounge has food drinks and is much less crowded