Refurbishment on Adventure of the Seas

No plans have been announced yet as to what changes are coming to Adventure of the Seas, but I'd guess it should be similar to what other Voyager class ships received in their refurbishments.

Almost all of them got a FlowRider, so it stands to reason a FlowRider coming to Adventure of the Seas is likely.

We will have to wait and see for the official word.

Violin123- I too am curious as to what they will add.  I will be on Adventure of the Seas in February.  I was on Navigator, one of Adventure's sister ships, a year ago and it had the FloRider on it.  I would guess that some of the items that were left off the shortened 2014 refurb (there were some items that were announced but did not make it due to the shortened time) might give a better picture of what else is to come, but to the point of everyone above, it's all speculation at this point.  I look forward to hearing what that is.  Secretly I'm hoping it might be a smaller scale of what was placed on the Liberty, but that one is a bigger ship, so we'll see.