Harmony of the Seas - Drink Package Price

pezgirl

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is well. We are going on the Harmony the first week of August. I know that the Premium Drink Package Price fluctuates all of the time. When we booked it was at $61 a day and now at $65.  Last year we were able to get $47 on the Freedom. I know that it varies by ship as well. I am just curious by example what is the lowest folks have seen (other than the glitch last year. ? ).  Thanks very much.  

52 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The going price for every one of the cruises I currently have booked is $55 per person per day.  Last week most of them were $51.  So it sort of appears that the $55 is the normal price with $51 being the “sale” price.  I think the days of $4X.00 are gone.

This is helpful. Thanks. I am good with something in the 50s.  Do they have 'sales' around president's day? I will just check in daily. 

My Harmony sailing this March the drink package is the most expensive drink package I've seen.  It was $61 and that was the cheapest I've seen in the past year.  If you see it for $61 again, purchase it and then cancel and rebuy if it goes lower.  Harmony's Black Friday price was $61 and I've seen it as high as $75 but it typically runs at $65.