Drink package with kids

Next year we have a cruise on oasis my wife and I booked connecting rooms and each have as far as Royal is concerned one kid with each adult in each room. If I end up getting the alcohol package will they make me get a drink package for my kid or even the deluxe package for my wife in the connecting room?  Or would it just be a package for myself? Both kids are under 12 years old 

thanks for your help 

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

The rule only applies to the Deluxe (alcohol) drink package and the rule is that everyone over the age of 21 in a cabin must purchase it.  So in your case, yes you can purchase the Deluxe package and no one else is required to have one.

That makes complete sense.  Makes me wish, when we booked our upcoming cruise with our kids, two rooms hadnt been SO much more expensive.  Im all in on the drink package, but my wife refuses even the soda package (our family doesnt drink soda). So off I go buying each drink.....wish me luck!