Sky Class amenities

Sunny429

Hi All! Apologies for what might be a silly question, but this is our first cruise on RCCL. We will be on Harmony next month in a Sky Class suite. I am wondering what bathroom amenities are provided, specifically, lotion. I understand cruise lines and hotels are cutting back providing individual bottles of shampoos, conditioners, lotions for eco friendly reasons - which I totally understand. I would simply like to know what I need to pack. Many thanks!

Thank you so much! My travel agent called and asked on our behalf on Friday and was told “no lotion”. I am finding more and more that that the RCCL staff manning the telephones are not as informed as they should be. (I still may pack a few hotel sized lotions - just in case.) 

3 minutes ago, Sunny429 said:

Thank you so much! My travel agent called and asked on our behalf on Friday and was told “no lotion”. I am finding more and more that that the RCCL staff manning the telephones are not as informed as they should be. (I still may pack a few hotel sized lotions - just in case.) 

They are wrong. In past experience, the agents rarely know what they are talking about.