Mobility Scooters

Laurie V.

I will be heading out on my first cruise on Anthem of the Seas soon. I walk with a cane normally but when there is long walking I usually rent a mobility scooter. I was able to get one rented that will be delivered to my stateroom. I was just wondering are there any areas on board I wont be able to go to? Can I leave the scooter outside of venues That dont allow scooters and walk inside with my cane? The rental place I used is scoot around (there were 2 that delivered to Anthem). The agreement says the scooters can be taken off the ship if the ship allowed it. Did anyone ever see it come off in Nassau or in Port Canaveral? I am expecting to have to walk for any excursions off the boat. Definitely will just use tram and cane on Coco Cay.

There were quite a few on indy a few years ago and can't remember them being stopped from anywhere we even saw one getting on a tender at villefranche. I know it's a different ship but hopefully same rules apply. Sorry I can't help with the destinations as we are in the UK.