Oasis 2020 MDR butter

Ksaikowksi

On 2/1/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ksaikowksi said:

Ok, so I regret not figuring it out onboard, but we can’t get over how great the butter on the tables was in MDR. Someone please help with like a pic or the brand or something, thank you in advance!

Could it be like a lot of things, that everything tastes better on a cruise?? My wife still raves about the pumpernickel type bread with I think raisins or something like in it from our last cruise that was served in the MDR. We have had similar breads at home, nope, not the same.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ksaikowksi said:

Ok, so I regret not figuring it out onboard, but we can’t get over how great the butter on the tables was in MDR. Someone please help with like a pic or the brand or something, thank you in advance!

I know I've seen President on the ships before before but I can't recall what they had on Oasis.  

A number of years ago, we were in the MDR sitting with another couple who happened to be from Holland.  The husband remarked that the ship was using butter from his home town in Holland !!  It was the small, individual, wrapped pat butter, not the butter that comes in the big crock.  Not sure if they are still using that butter or not but, for a while, at least, they had butter from the Netherlands.