Weather from Cape Liberty

Plantguy

Don't forget Anthem has a lot of indoor areas, as she was built to sail from cold weather ports.  She has an indoor pool that will be warm, as well as the Seaplex with it's indoor sports courts, etc.  If you're looking to sit outside and get sun, it will take a day or two.  Mother Nature isn't always consistent in her east coast weather.  Remember, it was in the 40s just last week - in FLORIDA.  LOL 

Weather in jersey on Friday is going to be 50.  That is beautiful for this time of the year. Lol.  I was on the same cruise last year and I’m going again next week.  Usually it’s about the second day at sea is where it starts getting warmer.  Need to be down by the Carolinas.  On Monday when we are in Orlando forecast is saying 80. So we have something to look forward too. 

1 hour ago, Coach9 said:

Weather in jersey on Friday is going to be 50.  That is beautiful for this time of the year. Lol.  I was on the same cruise last year and I’m going again next week.  Usually it’s about the second day at sea is where it starts getting warmer.  Need to be down by the Carolinas.  On Monday when we are in Orlando forecast is saying 80. So we have something to look forward too. 

We were also on this same cruise last year (along with the one the following week).  I am so relieved to hear that the weather is going to be good next week.  We are flying in on Friday with a connecting flight (double whammy) and I have been worrying that we would run into bad weather. To complicate things even further, Dan will be on a biz trip until late Thursday so there is the third wrench that could be thrown.  He will be in New London, CT so he will be waaay closer to our destination than I will be.  I told him that if bad weather were to develop (looks like that's not going to happen...thank goodness), he should just go straight to Bayonne from there. Thanks for the encouraging news !!!