Jeep rental Cozumel

Trevor G

Hello we are going on Liberty of the Seas and one of our stops is in Cozumel . I would like to rent a Jeep for the day and check out the east side of island . It would be me my wife and two teenaged daughters . I have tried contacting HTL by email four times with on response . Is there a place at the port where we can rent a Jeep ? 

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-jeep-tour.html 

Cozumel Cruise Excursions does private jeep tours.  You may want to consider that over renting yourself..you will still be a private group and can dictate where you go but you'll have someone else driving that's familiar with the area, especially when it comes to things like informal traffic etiquette.  Also absolves you of a potential situation if you get in an accident in your rental and the rental agency demands payment right then for any damages.

My experience with HTL was awesome, I’m surprised at your experience. There are other vehicle rental outfits, mopeds rent for about $25-30 for the day. I have deleted the phone number I had for our salesperson. ☹️

if you are an adult, you don’t need a group tour for Cozumel. The highway is a circle around the island. There is a gas station for refueling right outside the port. It’s impossible for an adult to get lost.

The beaches on the other side are as simple as pulling off the highway and parking. The bars and restaurants along the way? Really awesome! Know why some of them don’t have electricity or WiFi? Because the margaritas are so good and the hammocks so comfortable you would send in your resignation.