Help logging into Voom on Laptop

Dee Dee

I'm onboard Radiance trying to login to Voom on my laptop we are at sea so no internet connection from my provider (should have done it on embarkation day!). When I go into wifi setting and select the ships wifi it says connected but it should be giving me the sign up/log in screen but it's not.  I'm using Chrome and hVe used on Royal many times before.  Does anyone have any advice on what to do please?

• 2 years later...

I’m cruising on my first day with Royal Caribbean OASIS of The Seas. 
Purchase the VOOM INTERNET package for 1 device for my computer but had to activate it on my iPhone first, so when imI got back to my cabin at night I tried for hours, but it was frustrating… the login page doesn’t show ever… I did try it with my iPad, first I Logged out from my iPhone, then login on my iPad, then to my wife’s android device, and it worked perfectly on all those devises, but never with my MAC Book Air. Someone at Guest services told me to u si talk my CISCO VPN software, because he assure me that was the right thing to do so it could work… i said it make no sense, the computer is not on VPN unless I’m connected to the internet first and I manually connect to it, but he insisted, so I uninstalled it… and it didn’t work either, I have spend all night trying to connect rebooting my my Mac, checking for browser restrictions… and nothing solves it. 
they told me to wait until next day to talk to the VOOM person so they could help me. 
this is really frustrating I just need it to connect to my computer to send files by email and GET some few things done online in order to keep my work running while I’m away. 

anyone with the same problem got to solve it ?

thank you in advance. 

mike

13 minutes ago, Mike Martinez said:

Purchase the VOOM INTERNET package for 1 device for my computer but had to activate it on my iPhone first, so when imI got back to my cabin at night I tried for hours, but it was frustrating… the login page doesn’t show ever… I did try it with my iPad, first I Logged out from my iPhone, then login on my iPad, then to my wife’s android device, and it worked perfectly on all those devises, but never with my MAC Book Air. Someone at Guest services told me to u si talk my CISCO VPN software, because he assure me that was the right thing to do so it could work… i said it make no sense, the computer is not on VPN unless I’m connected to the internet first and I manually connect to it, but he insisted, so I uninstalled it… and it didn’t work either, I have spend all night trying to connect rebooting my my Mac, checking for browser restrictions… and nothing solves it. 
they told me to wait until next day to talk to the VOOM person so they could help me. 
this is really frustrating I just need it to connect to my computer to send files by email and GET some few things done online in order to keep my work running while I’m away. 

thank you in advance. 

mike

There are a few computer gurus on here, but I don't know if they'll see your message before you can catch up with the VOOM desk in the morning.  @twangster, maybe?

3 hours ago, Mike Martinez said:

thank you in advance. 

mike

Perhaps your MBA has the DNS settings manually entered?  

Everything needs to be set to auto so your browser can be redirected to the portal.   If DNS or proxy settings are set to manual your browser can't redirect properly.

I'm a Mac user and have never had an issue on Oasis or any ship.  Typing this from my M1 Monterey MacBook on Wonder.  I had no issues switching devices and using my Mac.  

• 6 months later...