Oasis or navigator?

Ally

Hello all! My husband and I are trying to decide between the oasis and navigator, both being 4 nights in may. It will be our first time leaving our boys so its just us and it’s also my husbands first time cruising (& I haven’t gone in a decade and not with Royal)  So I’ve done lots of research and the main things I can’t decide between is the navigator isn’t as big but is going to Cocoa Cay and Nassau and 1 sea day, while the Oasis is the oasis, but is only going to Cozumel with 2 sea days. Would love experienced royal fans to help and give any and all advice! ? 
thank you in advance!

Alyssa

Hey, Ally -  I will always choose Oasis but that’s just me.  1 port of call and 3 sea days (counting day 1 as a sea day) sounds like heaven to me but some people prefer more ports.  I think you would find that the extra sea days give you more opportunity to explore the ship, which is really the best part of cruising on a Oasis.  Nothing wrong with NAV !  I just prefer the big ships.

If it's your first Royal cruise, I would pick Oasis hands down.  It offers way more than Navigator in terms of dining, entertainment and overall venues.  We are not big beach people, so Coco Cay doesn't really appeal to us that much.  I suppose if you were big on beaches, that might sway you.  

17 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If it's your first Royal cruise, I would pick Oasis hands down.  It offers way more than Navigator in terms of dining, entertainment and overall venues.  We are not big beach people, so Coco Cay doesn't really appeal to us that much.  I suppose if you were big on beaches, that might sway you.  

yeah the only problem with this is we did the Allure and then Indy. 

Indy was nice but we really liked the Oasis class, and that is why my next 2 are on The Oasis of the Seas!

20 hours ago, Ally said:

Hello all! My husband and I are trying to decide between the oasis and navigator, both being 4 nights in may. It will be our first time leaving our boys so its just us and it’s also my husbands first time cruising (& I haven’t gone in a decade and not with Royal)  So I’ve done lots of research and the main things I can’t decide between is the navigator isn’t as big but is going to Cocoa Cay and Nassau and 1 sea day, while the Oasis is the oasis, but is only going to Cozumel with 2 sea days. Would love experienced royal fans to help and give any and all advice! ? 
thank you in advance!

Alyssa

@Ally For a 4 day trip I would go with Navigator. If it was a 7 day trip I would say Oasis.