Anyone use Go Port Canaveral on disembarkation to get back to MCO?

Tigerlaw

We used them in August, and it was not a great experience.  We waited for them for an hour in the heat (at least it was shaded).  When they finally arrived, they had already picked up one family. A couple was sitting in the middle row (2 seats).  The back row supposedly sat 3 (one man was there) but it was a 60/40 split and the seats were positioned differently.  The driver had the passenger seat folded down and clearly did not want anyone to sit there.  I ended up squashed between the man already in the seat and my friend, with half of my rear end on one seat and half on the other seat, which was several inches behind the other seat.  I would not use this company again, though I will say that we got to the airport in plenty of time.

We used them in November....easy as pie....

We were on a full bus(not sure why the poster above was in a van?) Sounds like it was a shared shuttle used to get to the port. I didn't think they used those?

Anyways....tt was cheap and quick...I was at the airport by around 9ish....I was on the first bus out as we did the self disembark.

1 hour ago, Tigerlaw said:

One specific question is if I have a noon flight out of MCO, what time should I be trying to board the shuttle?

I would plan to be at the airport no later than 10am. So that means leaving Port Canaveral by 9amish