Repricing

MJO

Good morning everybody,

This is my first post here, but I've been reading this blog since I realized cruising with Royal Caribbean was a possibility in my life.

My first Royal Caribbean cruise will be a 3 night on-board Navigator of the Seas, I'm super excited.

I know that within the United States and Canada(i believe), there's the possibility of repricing your cruise if you find a better rate.. but I'm from a small beautiful country in Central America called Panama and I don't know if that will be an option for me.

I did tried to book the cruise through a Travel Agent but I didn't receive an answer so I booked it myself through the web page because it seemed like and awesome deal that is now becoming an even better deal, basically I have 2 questions: 1) If there's a list or something with the information of which countries are able to reprice. 2) If someone knows about a Travel Agent that works with Non US Residents.

Thanks so much in advance guys. Thanks to this blog I know I will have a new addiction to cruising, that's why I want to save every penny I can so I can book more cruises and it also hurts a little watching those prices drop and not being able to do anything about it.

Welcome to the message boards @MJO ! I visited Panama once and loved it. Panama City was incredible.

3 hours ago, MJO said:

If someone knows about a Travel Agent that works with Non US Residents.

Our travel agency sponsor, MEI Travel, can and does regularly work with non-US/Canada residents. I recommend them. 

Even though you booked on your own, you can always transfer a reservation over to them within 60 days of the initial booking.

2 hours ago, sabarwolf said:

It's my experience that most (larger) towns have more than one travel agent establishment, so you may want to check around your town and see if there is someone else who will get back to you--otherwise, go nation wide. ?

Hi  @sabarwolf, I have tried before with travel agents here for different trips(not Royal Caribbean cruises) and it was an okay experience, but their prices just don't match what I see online and they don't explain the reason why.. plus I don't feel they are committed to get the best deals for me. It is sad because I love to travel and I'm sure I'll love Royal but TA here are dedicated to Pullmantur cruises. 

18 minutes ago, MJO said:

Thanks so much @SpeedNoodles @Matt

I contacted MEI Travel and I'm currently waiting for an answer, I don't know why on earth I was under the impression that I could do this myself.

I absolutely love that I can count on M.E.I. to problem solve for me (even though I have yet to have problems!)  I feel very secure with them, and hope to meet my agent on a cruise sometime soon!

14 hours ago, MJO said:

Thanks so much @SpeedNoodles @Matt

I contacted MEI Travel and I'm currently waiting for an answer, I don't know why on earth I was under the impression that I could do this myself.

Thank you for reaching out to us!  We do work with clients all over the world, but there can be a few situations where we will not be able to take over an existing reservation.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you should need any further assistance.