What does drink package NOT include?

1 minute ago, Matt Mullen said:

I think I read milkshakes at Johnny Rockets are not included

That has changed somewhat recently and they are included (although you need to pay the cover charge to dine at the restaurant).

What about craft beers at Playmakers?

Included

Are there any other drinks we can't get with this package?

Super high tier liquor, like courvoisier

1 hour ago, Matt said:
1 hour ago, Matt Mullen said:

I think I read milkshakes at Johnny Rockets are not included

That has changed somewhat recently and they are included (although you need to pay the cover charge to dine at the restaurant).

sorry I'm a little thick, I can walk in get a shake and walk out no charge with the drink package  ?

14 minutes ago, Nathan_O said:

sorry I'm a little thick, I can walk in get a shake and walk out no charge with the drink package  ?

If you have the ultimate dining package, it covers the Johnny Rockets cover charge. 

Milkshakes aren't included with the cover charge and are extra, but if you have the drink package they don't charge the extra when you dine there.

Johnny Rockets Express (on Navigator and Anthem) don't have the cover charge so you can get the milkshakes by just walking up and ordering.

Everything above is good info, yes all beer and most name brand liquor you can think of (captain, jack, bacardi, titos) is covered as a standard cocktail (old fashioned, manhattan) or with a simple mixer (aka with coke, sprite or soda water and a slice of lime, basic pina colada and other drinks that are put with a premix from a bottle or carton etc), but many top shelf pours and 'signature' cocktails that take a lot of work to mix several liquors and ingredients together (often found in specialty restaurants or newer bars like the bamboo room or wonderland) will run above the $13.00 amount and you will be charged the difference (so a $2 charge for a $15 cocktail).  Also keep in mind not every bar has the full stock of everything so it might not be a big problem for you.  By very top shelf they mean liquor like 'aged' or 'reserve' versions of the main liquors (Maker's Mark Select, Jameson 18 year, Johnny walker upper color labels, Mount Gay 1703, Patron Extra etc)and most of the fine wine by the bottle (think $50-60 liquor store bottles or $100+ bottles in restaurants).  There are also drink specials each day where a drink of the day may be a custom creation type cocktail run at a lower price, check your cruise planner and there will be signs around the bars, on the pool deck they usually carry around a tray of them ready to go.

The bars should have a menu with pricing available if you'd like to browse and keep in mind if you have the deluxe bev package you should always specify a name brand when asking for a cocktail otherwise they will bump you down to whatever cheap well version they have (so asking for a tito's and cranberry with a lime instead of just saying vodka cranberry where you will get the generic stuff).  It's not all bad, it's just business and I give them credit, some bartenders will ask your preference, especially early on in the cruise.  That's a great part of exploring the ship, finding the bars you like with selection you're looking for and staff that learns your face, your preferences, I always toss a little cash for that special touch.  You will receive a receipt with your card back that has an optional gratuity line that can be charged as well if you aren't carrying cash.

Wine is more tricky and honestly not a great value on the deluxe bev package, probably because most people don't know a whole lot about wine and the people who do are absolutely bonkers about it haha.  There are always a few reds and a few whites available by the glass for the drink package, but honestly it pales in comparison to the liquor and beer selection and can be very disappointing.  There will be a menu with country of origin and descriptions for some basics, but most of the wine list and especially any top label like a Caymus Cabarnet would be a price listed as a charge for the whole bottle.