Oasis Sky Class Perk Question

jaullram

4 minutes ago, jaullram said:

@AshleyDillo that is amazing!  I don't know why the Anthem class ships don't do that....probably because of where the lounge is located (so far from everything)!  That is why I was surprised because we usually sail on Anthem.

The bar in the suite lounge serves as the bar for Coastal Kitchen..so it's easy and accessible right there.  I don't even think Anthem has a permanent bar setup in their Concierge Lounge.  At one point there may have been an "honor bar" in the Concierge Lounges but that obviously leads to abuse problems.

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Beer/wine is 11a-11p and liquor is only during happy hour.

Is this true only on Oasis class ships or do other Suite Lounges have the same offerings on other ships. We are sailing in a 2 BRM Grand Suite on Explorer and I know we have the happy hour in the Suites Lounge but would there be beer/wine availability from 11-11. TIA

40 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Is this true only on Oasis class ships or do other Suite Lounges have the same offerings on other ships. We are sailing in a 2 BRM Grand Suite on Explorer and I know we have the happy hour in the Suites Lounge but would there be beer/wine availability from 11-11. TIA

Only Oasis class offers the 11-11 schedule.  Other ships’ Suites Lounges offer access all day/night but they are not staffed but a few hours each day and do not have beverage service except during happy hours.  All of the ships offer access to the coffee machine all day/night.

Just got off harmony. Can confirm 11-11, they made me anything that didnt require a blender.

They also had port wine which surprised me because I couldnt get it anywhere else.

Loved my bartenders too. Everyone in the lounge knows your name if you are in there enough! All the staff were amazing.

20200201_224855.thumb.jpg.268242a30e01a5993630e0535ff9510b.jpg