Pricing cruises got a little easier...

My fake alias no longer needs to put her fake traveling companion in? Excellent (poor Ken Adams, he'll never get to go anywhere again).

Now if they'd just eliminate the nonsense of making you go all of the way to the end to see the refundable price and would let you see it before entering any names.....

(I went in to try this on two different sailings and I still had to put in the 2nd guest  ... boooo).

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Looks like @Matt just got himself another blog post! ?

Thanks for the FYI, Ashley!

Matt needs to do a blog post on Items left on a ship and how they are returned via Chargerback.com to include notifications process ie How to initiate the process and what steps to take. I can elaborate more at a later time., Remind me in 2 weeks for the details if your interested in our experience.

8 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Matt needs to do a blog post on Items left on a ship and how they are returned via Chargerback.com to include notifications process ie How to initiate the process and what steps to take. I can elaborate more at a later time., Remind me in 2 weeks for the details if your interested in our experience.

They found your wife's stuff?!?!  That's awesome..I'd love to hear how that process went actually.