Coco Cay lockers

SueH

They are complimentary and located several places.  Check the map they give you with the cruise compass the night before.  I honestly let very safe while I was there.  We carried a small amount of cash as I wanted to shop at the straw market (we collect magnets) but other than this or tips you do not need money.  We went and swam but left everything on our chairs and I never had a second thought about someone taking my towel or my phone when we were in the water.  I don’t know if anyone else has had the same experience, maybe I’m too Minnesota nice!

Are the lockers complimentary? I have read about it on different sites, and I found this on the Royal Caribbean site under the FAQ:

Yes, lockers are available throughout the island for a nominal rental fee. You’ll also find complimentary freshwater showers, restrooms, and changing rooms available on the island."

And another question. We have to use the SeaPass card to access Thrill water park. So that mean that I have to get a locker, for the sea-pass card or is it another way to do it? ?

16 hours ago, MathiaasO said:

Are the lockers complimentary? I have read about it on different sites, and I found this on the Royal Caribbean site under the FAQ:

Yes, lockers are available throughout the island for a nominal rental fee. You’ll also find complimentary freshwater showers, restrooms, and changing rooms available on the island."

And another question. We have to use the SeaPass card to access Thrill water park. So that mean that I have to get a locker, for the sea-pass card or is it another way to do it? ?

I have this same question.  I'll be visiting CocoCay in the summer and also have passes to the water park. I'm wondering the strategy people recommend with storing your belongings. I'm also wondering about shoes/sandals - can you wear them on the slides?