More Newbie Questions

Feel free to tell me to stop at any time but the more planning I do the more questions i have.  Once again, we've been on 20 DCL cruises but our first sailing on Royal Caribbean.  I came up with at least a few more questions for today.   First, in looking at the Royal planning site, I see there is a deal on Internet that says buy one device get a second half price.  The pricing is listed at both $15 and $22.  What's the difference?  And also that the family four devices for $40 a day is listed as buy one get a second at half price - how would that work?  . When I go in to try to "buy" these, the price doesn't seem to be any different when it gets to the "pay now' screen.  Also, for specialty dining, it is noted that kids up to age 12 are $10, not $25 or $40 or whatever the price is for various restaurants.  When I go to reserve, the price for my 12 year old shows up as full price, not $10.  What's up with that?  More dumb questions to come, but that's what I have for now.  

Unfortunately, the system does allow for child pricing. I'd recommend booking the adults online and then just adding the kids onboard. It's easier than trying to get a refund for the reduced price.

I can't help you on the Internet, but note that you can use as many devices as you want; you're simply buying the number of devices that can be logged in at one time.

Unfortunately, the system does allow for child pricing. I'd recommend booking the adults online and then just adding the kids onboard. It's easier than trying to get a refund for the reduced price.

I can't help you on the Internet, but note that you can use as many devices as you want; you're simply buying the number of devices that can be logged in at one time.

Thank you for that.  Didn't realize the internet thing - on Disney you buy a code and can log in from any device but you are buying MB and thus can share. Seems like from this note that you can share on Royal as well so long as you aren't logged in at the same time on two different devices, right?  Important to me because i have my own business and will need to use my laptop sometimes and my phone when it's not as important and didn't want to have to buy two devices.  

Thank you for that. Didn't realize the internet thing - on Disney you buy a code and can log in from any device but you are buying MB and thus can share. Seems like from this note that you can share on Royal as well so long as you aren't logged in at the same time on two different devices, right? Important to me because i have my own business and will need to use my laptop sometimes and my phone when it's not as important and didn't want to have to buy two devices.

It's unlimited on Royal and your summary is correct. You'll also be able to move between your two devices on the one device plan as long as you're not connecting with both at the same time.

Feel free to tell me to stop at any time but the more planning I do the more questions i have.  Once again, we've been on 20 DCL cruises but our first sailing on Royal Caribbean.  I came up with at least a few more questions for today.   First, in looking at the Royal planning site, I see there is a deal on Internet that says buy one device get a second half price.  The pricing is listed at both $15 and $22.  What's the difference?  And also that the family four devices for $40 a day is listed as buy one get a second at half price - how would that work?  . When I go in to try to "buy" these, the price doesn't seem to be any different when it gets to the "pay now' screen.  Also, for specialty dining, it is noted that kids up to age 12 are $10, not $25 or $40 or whatever the price is for various restaurants.  When I go to reserve, the price for my 12 year old shows up as full price, not $10.  What's up with that?  More dumb questions to come, but that's what I have for now.  

The $15/day plan is for 1 device connected at a time.

The $22.50/day plan is for 2 devices connected at a time. 

Yes, you can sign out of one device and into another without a problem.

The BOGO 50% off price is already reflected.  $15 for 1 device and instead of paying $30 for 2 devices (15 x 2 = 30), you pay $22.50.

For kids at specialty dining that qualify for the lower price, do not book them a reservation. Make a reservation for the adults only and when you arrive for your reservation, inform them your group is larger.