JS aft super structure yes?

Hello everyone. Need your experiences and opinions. We have on hold, with Sharla at MEI, an aft junior suite on deck 10 on Adventure of the Seas for a 7 Night Western Caribbean Holiday out of Galveston. I've looked at pics on the cruise deck plans member site. Me and the rest of the family don't think it would bother us, but maybe there are things we are not considering. Would consider a GS or higher, but all other suite categories are sold out. I would appreciate your experiences and opinions on an aft super structure cabin/suite. 

We sailed in an aft 2 br grand on Liberty in September which also has the super structure - deck 9. It didn't bother us at all. If I stared at it, sure it was noticeable  but I tended to look beyond the frame to the wake/view. We booked the same room again for this November, and we're looking at one in the same location on Freedom in 2021.

@Baked Alaska, LOL It seems you and I are conversing with Sharla at the very same time, she is fantastic! So I am not savvy like others here and my teenager is creating her  "look" for school this morning but I just placed Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Cabin 1694 in the search engine and clicked video, (see no joke I am old) and the cabin had a great video attached and a really great view of your super structure. This way you aren't surprised and know for sure. If you booked 1394 I believe it would look very similar. I hope this helps I know I would want to see to be sure, I am spoiled so I wouldn't enjoy it BUT for the right price I maybe could learn to love it. (But I spend hours outside staring at the sea) I hope you find it and it helps, I have stayed aft on DCL in 8188 and love the aft view! Have a great day, happy decision and say hi to Sharla for me....better not she my cringe, Oh NO! not her AGAIN ?

Edited by Neesa
teenager came through!

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

@Baked Alaska, LOL It seems you and I are conversing with Sharla at the very same time, she is fantastic! So I am not savvy like others here and my teenager is creating her  "look" for school this morning but I just placed Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Cabin 1694 in the search engine and clicked video, (see no joke I am old) and the cabin had a great video attached and a really great view of your super structure. This way you aren't surprised and know for sure. If you booked 1394 I believe it would look very similar. I hope this helps I know I would want to see to be sure, I am spoiled so I wouldn't enjoy it BUT for the right price I maybe could learn to love it. (But I spend hours outside staring at the sea) I hope you find it and it helps, I have stayed aft on DCL in 8188 and love the aft view! Have a great day, happy decision and say hi to Sharla for me....better not she my cringe, Oh NO! not her AGAIN ?

@Neesa Denise! Too funny! IT IS 1694! Sharla is to you and I as Jedi Master is to their Padawans.  I think we're going to keep the aft junior suite, that is unless Grand Suite or higher opens up. We need to try something like this, and the price point is excellent. At least yesterday, the price of the junior suite was less than a balcony. May the Foce be with you, my fellow Padawan!

Edited by Baked Alaska
Why do I bother to dictate?