Prohibition Party

DublinFC

Anyone go to this on the Oasis of the Seas?  Sounds like it could be a good time.  Are era appropriate outfits required?  Im sure they make it more entertaining, but I dont want to pack any extra and that would fall into the extra category for me.  I guess while I am at it, what about the other themed parties?  Any insight on those too?

5 hours ago, DublinFC said:

Anyone go to this on the Oasis of the Seas?  Sounds like it could be a good time.  Are era appropriate outfits required?  Im sure they make it more entertaining, but I dont want to pack any extra and that would fall into the extra category for me.  I guess while I am at it, what about the other themed parties?  Any insight on those too?

We went on the Oasis last year and attended the prohibition party.  Lots did dress (we did) it was a lot of fun, they had a little skit that set the mood as well as a jazz band that played.  They had some finger food out but we didn't sample any of it, the drinks flowed freely but quite frankly I didn't care for them they were to sweet for my taste.

2 hours ago, DandA said:

We went on the Oasis last year and attended the prohibition party.  Lots did dress (we did) it was a lot of fun, they had a little skit that set the mood as well as a jazz band that played.  They had some finger food out but we didn't sample any of it, the drinks flowed freely but quite frankly I didn't care for them they were to sweet for my taste.

That sounds like a good event to go to, something different that I am not sure we would go to with all the activities we usually have going when we are home.  School, work, practices, etc.  I am going to have to investigate this a little more.  Thanks for the info.