Photos of Freedom getting AMP'D

coneyraven

9 minutes ago, BunnyHutt said:

Very cool. 

That said, I’m one of those people who prefers to *never* think about what’s below the waterline... the ship just glides along the top and there’s only like 3’ of water below us. ?

Edited for reading too fast.

4 hours ago, Linda Raterman said:

Thank you so much for posting these pictures and update. We're booked to sail BTB 3/8 and 3/15 and hoping she's back in SJU in time.  We were supposed to be on the BTB 1/5 and 1/12 sailings.  Where/how did you get the pics?

I don't know who took the pics,  but they came off the Cuceros Puerto Rico Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RWDW1204 said:

This is Oasis post amplification November 2019. Still looks white.

20191129_083427.thumb.jpg.e551e3503e3ae168da6739338c3b6fe6.jpg

Oasis Class ships, just like Quantum Class, have been light blue from the very start.  Its not always obvious in photos, but it's always been there.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

The photos appearing on the March 8th Sailing Facebook page are really something to see.  And when you factor the Scopes from @CruiseLifeRick..... I absolutely CAN NOT wait to board in 3 weeks

I feel your excitement.  We were stalking the newly revamped Freedom yesterday too. We have 77 long days to go!