Typo price Allure 2021?

Neesa

August 1 thru August 8, 2021 out of Port Canaveral there are four 2 bedroom grand suites available two on deck 9 and two on deck 10 for the same price as 1 bedroom grand suites the same sailing. I almost bit but I really like the quiet on 17. 

So not sure if this is a mistake or even a good deal but wanted to share in case someone could benefit from this pricing, @Matt, not sure if this is by design or not but if my fellow sailing friends can benefit and save some money, I wanted to spread the word. If this is a normal thing, sorry but I share with the best of intentions. Enjoy friends,?‍?

18 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I've seen this on other ships/sailings as well (where the 2 bedroom Grand Suites are cheaper than the 1 bedroom).

I'm just waiting for that deal that makes any Sky Class room affordable.

Just use Mr. SpeedNoodles credit card, he won’t mind...as they say..go big or go home! Royal Suite all the way ??

• 6 months later...

52 minutes ago, crisgold52 said:

One would question what benefits are there to be in a suite I mean yes obviously theres perks and status points - I've ever only done Balcony but never above that because at the end of the day really how much time does one spend in their room?

Matches my opinion on suites, but only for non-Oasis and Quantum class ships.  On those ships the suites actually have a somewhat tangible benefit that I take into consideration (free internet) and access to the suites-only restaurant Coastal Kitchen.  Oasis class has the closest "feel" to Haven since they have a Coastal Kitchen on Deck 17 which otherwise unless you're in a suite or Pinnacle status you really have no reason to go up there.  Oasis class also has the dedicated area on the pool deck.  For the older ships it has to make financial sense for me to consider it.  

1 hour ago, crisgold52 said:

One would question what benefits are there to be in a suite I mean yes obviously theres perks and status points - I've ever only done Balcony but never above that because at the end of the day really how much time does one spend in their room?

I've said it before, and I will say it again, the benefits of a suite all depend on what type of cruiser you are.  There are many different types.  Just because one person cruises and doesn't spend much time in their cabins, doesn't mean that all people cruise that way.

For myself, I've done everything from inside to Star.  I'm a suite snob, not ever ashamed to admit it.  The benefits are way greater on Oasis/Quantum class as @AshleyDillo described but I book suites on non-Oasis/Quantum class to purely because I like the space. 

I have seen that the 2br's have been cheaper on Allure in 2021. Maybe they aren't being booked often. I am on the fence, I see tons of benefits for booking a suite on an oasis or quantum class ships. On the rest I would not go higher than a balcony or jr. Suite as the perks aren't there for the price. But that's a personal preference. I never travel lower than premium economy/business when I fly, my brother says it is a waste of money.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

I've seen this on other ships/sailings as well (where the 2 bedroom Grand Suites are cheaper than the 1 bedroom).

I'm just waiting for that deal that makes any Sky Class room affordable.

Got an OS on Harmony 3/22 for $5800 including trip insurance plus $200 in OBC by lifting & shifting my 3/21 Rhapsody sailing.  That will be for 4 people.  IMHO a very affordable deal!