Cruise schedule

Cat mom

I noticed today my cruise planner schedule does not match the cruise time table website.  When I first checked a few months ago to see what other ship would be in port it matched up.  Today the schedule is changed same ports different days.  I call customer service the rep got off the phone for about five minutes to talk to supervisor and came back no charges at this time but if there are any we will be contacted.  I’m thinking it’s the process of being change because when I look up my cruise the ports are now list in the order of cruise time table and not cruise planner.  Has this happed to anyone else? If so do they email you changes?

There's a lot of threads discussing this right now (look at one of the many threads about 3+ ships at Coco Cay on the same day).  When you look at Royal's website, they seem to be showing generic itineraries (example, 2 months in a row of 7 night sailings that list 4 ports in the same order) but at the bottom in fine print it says "Port order may vary by date."  As far as I can tell, there is no way to get the website to show the specific itinerary for a cruise date.  So websites like cruise time table simply enter the generic itinerary resulting in many days with more ships at a port than are possible.

In my opinion, if you have booked a cruise, and your planner shows a different itinerary than the generic one on the website, I would believe the planner has the dates for your cruise.  For now, we have to trust that Royal hasn't created chaos by over-scheduled the ships.  We'll know for sure in the next couple months.