What do I need to buy for my first cruise (hooks, shoe bags, etc)

Tigerlaw

First-time Cruiser hair here looking for any advice from the experts as far as things I should bring on the cruise that I wouldn't ordinarily think of.

I have already read about magnetic hooks and towel clips, just was wondering if there was any other similar types of items I should be looking into to make the cruise go better.

thanks in advance for the help!

Welcome first time cruiser! I like all of the creature comforts from home.  So I will pack one of those wall plug that have a couple of USB Ports and a couple of extra regular plugs.  I have rechargeable toothbrushes and long hair (styling tools needed to tame the mane). Also I bring a "pop-up" clothes hamper for those dirty items that I will "stuff the bag" for a flat rate and let the cruise personnel launder and return to the room all clean, folded etc. I love getting a magnetic door sign since we are always celebrating something on every cruise to let me know which stateroom is mine (they all look the same). You can bring a couple of magnetic hooks to hang a few things from the ceiling. If your stateroom is an interior room, bring a nightlight to help navigate your way in the dark if you require it.  I always bring a Tervis or Yeti for water in the middle of the night.  Shampoo & conditioner! Pepto chewable, tums for those ultra rich meals your tummy is not used to. You get the drift. An iPad with Netflix movies already downloaded for those moments you recharging your batteries or just having a movie on while getting ready for dinner. Sunblock! Of course if you forget anything the ship will have these items ready for purchase in case you forget anything.  I'm sure there are many other things that I just couldn't think of just remember you are on vacation and look over your Cruise Compass daily to see the events you don't want to miss out on. Have a great time! :79_smiley_cat: